Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day Gifts


Ok so i was a little rushed in the first post and didn't explain what Kristi and the girls got me, and the meaning behind it.  First i will say I am not into wearing jewelry of any kind, although in college i had both of my ears pierced.. But we went to James Avery one day and we were looking for something and I saw this great cross necklace (http://secure.jamesavery.com/jewelry/search/product/C-1156/Leather-Cross-Shield-Necklace/) which really spoke to me.  I feel like the girls have really strengthened my faith and have given life a whole new meaning.  I really can't explain it, but its just a feeling that i have that was not there before we had the crazyness the last two weeks with the NICU.


So that is what Kristi and the girls got me for Father's Day and we are going to get it sized on Tuesday :).  Also some really great cards, including a Simpsons one!!!  :)

0 comments: