Sunday, June 15, 2008

Brian's First Father's day presents :)

I must say this has been an awesome father's day and many people were wishing me well (and luck).

These are some of the cards I got, check out the actual photo on flickr for a more thorough description with notes.

I want to send a special thanks to Gateway Fellowship who recognized us Dads today and I was the newest dad, since the girls are about 2 and 1/2 weeks old. They gave me a tie that has Noahs Ark on it and a really cool Home Depot gift card which doubles as a tape measure and a level!!! Now i just need to learn how to build things without having extra pieces left over, Kristi hates when i have extra pieces. The people at Gateway have been really good to us, bringing us meals and praying for us in our time of need, they will never know how much this meant to us. If you live in Helotes/San Antonio check us out at http://gatewayfellowship.tv/ it is a great church.

0 comments: