Friday, March 21, 2008

Are You Ready? : Brian's Response

I don't really think that there is one particular way to get ready for babies coming especially for two of them. We are going to classes, etc in April to try to prepare, but everyone is different and who knows what the babies personalities will be like. I don't think we will be ready until they get here and we can figure it out from there with the help of our families of course :), in the end we will have fun as we always do. I think the same thing was asked about us 5 years ago when we got married, and we have done pretty well with that too LOL. There are ups and downs along the way, but in the end I couldn't imagine what life would be like without my lovely bride by my side through it all. This is going to be interesting because they are our babies and if they are anything like us we are in for a wild ride :).

0 comments: