Tuesday, December 11, 2007

it's been a while

Ok, so it's been a while since i posted anything about the progress of the babies. They are great. As you know there are now two and we are beyond what words can explain. So far let me just tell you a few things that have made us giggle along the way...
There was the time when I thought I killed the baby with Vicks Vapor Rub. I called my doctor in a panic... his nurse calmly told me that it was ok to use Vicks Vapor Rub
When we went for our first ultrasound pic, I was laying in bed when Brian came to say bye on his way out to work, and he touched the tummy and said I'll meet you for the firs time today...I believe it was the sweetest thing I have ever heard.
Let me just say that Brian is so so so good to me. and I am so weird about everything. Brian has had to limit my internet use because I have convinced myself that the babies are going to have every rare disease and disorder possible.
I think if i was allowed to call my doctor anytime i thought something was wrong he would never have any time for any other patients.
I've calmed down alot. and that is good. so we are going along with this wonderful time in our lives. we'll keep you posted on the up coming events.

0 comments: