Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas 2010




I know that Christmas is not about the gifts that are given or received. But I was to tell you about a few of the gifts that the girls received.
The girls enjoyed an amazing Christmas this year. And it was so much fun watching them. This was the first time that they were able to have fun with the wrapping paper and the toys and all that good stuff. It was awesome. They got all things Dora, a doll house, new tricylcles, and helmets. Brian and I made out pretty good also! But of all the gifts that they were given on Christmas day, the most perfect gift came a few days later in the mail.
Each daughter received a card in the mail from Ft. Davis. Little did I know that when I opened the card I would be nearly brought to tears by what was inside it. My brother Cleat and his family made a gift in honor of each girl to Heifer International. This gift is literally a gift that will keep on giving for a struggling family. What an amazing opportunity to change a family for generations to come. If you dont know anything about Heifer International-google them.
We so greatly appreciate all the gifts the girls received this year. And they have enjoyed playing with them.

0 comments: