Monday, May 24, 2010

Happy Anniversery Kristi!!

Seven years ago it started with a wizard, a white gown and a black tux…no this is not the start of the next Harry Potter book it was the start of something much more meaningful. We walked down the aisle separately and left as a couple to start a life-long journey. There would be ups and downs fights and make ups and a whole range of emotions. One thing remains true though and that is our love for each other and willing to fight for our marriage. It has not been all “rainbows and butterflies”, but it has been a great journey so far and I look forward to where God leads us together. I couldn’t imagine doing this with anyone else and I am so thankful that I get to come home to you every night. I Love You Kristi and I look forward to the next 70 years together.

0 comments: