Saturday, April 25, 2009

Toofies!!!

And the adventures of biting everyone beings!!! The girls got their first teeth. I noticed them yesterday, funny that Aida was biting my finger when I noticed that it was kinda hurting. So low and behold I check and she has one little stubby tooth on the bottom. I checked Kallison and she has two little stubby teeth on the bottom. YAY!!! My friend and I were just discussing that the thursday. And it must not have bothered them too much, bc i did not even know that they were teething. No crying, no fever, no fussiness at all. They have such a high tolerance for pain and all together just have no fear. We're gonna have fun with that later. I love it!! Do you think i should take them to the dentist yet, or wait til they get all of them? I'll make an appointment now, just to be sure that they are growing in properly.


JK...see now i can even joke about my psychotic behavior!!! HAHAHAHA

0 comments: