Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Milestones

WOW!!! I cant believe how much and how fast the grow. Kallison has started crawling backwards. Aida is very good at crawling backwards. They can both sit up unsupported. But Aida has taken it a step further and is now able to go from laying on her tummy/back to sitting up by herself. We started solid foods in December and so far they have had Rice cereal, Oatmeal cereal, green beans, carrots, and prunes. Next week we are going to try peas!! How exciting is that? Since they have started solid foods we have also given them "handles" on their bottles so that they can get used to the handles as if it was a sippy cup. And today while at school Kallison sat in her carseat and drank her whole bottle by herself. She held on to the handles and drank it all. Aida held the handles but then got tired at let go!! she was tired from doing all the sitting up. It still amazes me that there is two of them and then they do something everyday that amazes me more and more everyday. I am so privileged to have these little sponges that are so eager to learn about the world. And I get to teach them!!! That ROCKS!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!

0 comments: