Friday, October 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Hunny Bunny!!!!!!

Happy Birthday my love, it has been a wild ride, just think last year at this time we didn't even know we were going to have a baby and then there were two :). You are an awesome wife and mother and I am so happy that God brought us together I couldn't imagine raising a family with anyone but you. The girls are lucky to have such a sweet, caring, loving mom and you have quickly become a pro. I am amazed everyday how much energy you have and the smiles on their faces tell the story.

Don't ever forget that you are my gorgeous princess always, I Love You!!!!

Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Kristi happy birthday to you

1 comments:

Kristi said...

thank you baby. You and the girls give me the strength to get through everyday. You are the most supportive, loving, caring husband and dad a group of girls could ask for. You and God are my inspirations and make me want to challenge myself to be the best wife and mother everyday. Thank you for everything!!