Saturday, September 20, 2008

First day of "school"


DSC01848.JPG, originally uploaded by cordeauphotos.

I have prayed long and hard to find a mothers day out program that will take the girls. I called and no place had space and I only put our name on one waiting list (the one we really wanted) and they called this week. And the girls went on Thursday. Brian, Molly and I went and dropped them off and met their "teacher". We all had a very good feeling about leaving them, everyone was so super nice. When we went to pick them up, they were relaxing in a bouncer and a swing, just hanging out, they ate, and "played" and there are two boys in their class and that is it. Them, 2 boys and 2 teachers. The church is wonderful and it came on a recommendation from a friend. (thanks stephanie!!!).
And this gives me a much needed break on Tues & Thurs from 9-2 to do what ever it is mom's are suppose to do without their children. Hmm any suggestions?

0 comments: