Sunday, August 3, 2008

29 years ago today....


DSC_1345.JPG, originally uploaded by cordeauphotos.

I was born, happy birthday to me :). Kristi and the girls got me some sweet cards and we went to church and target today and the girls did great. Kristi is making me a great dinner tonight and we are going to have a date next week to go see "The Dark Night", which is going to be awesome from what I hear. I couldn't ask for anything more for my birthday an awesome wife, two beautiful daughters and great family and friends.

Yesterday John and Sophia and company came over and we all had a great time grilling burgers, eating Kristis Hot Salsa (I MEAN HOTTTT) and cookies and cream ice cream cake Whooo Hoooo sugar sugar everywhere. I must say that this has been a great birthday weekend!!!

0 comments: