Sunday, June 1, 2008

Update 2

Aida is doing great in the IMC which is a step up from the NICU, Daddy even got to feed her this morning and she did great, no desats or anything and I learned a new way to burp our babies, which makes number 4, hopefully this works better. Kallison is doing great as well, sleeping like a log right now with mommy so everyone is happy. I even put some pictures up on Aida's Bassinet at the hospital so she could see her mommy and daddy all the time. Katy (or Mary I can't remember her name it was hazy at the end) was her nurse this morning and she was great and super supportive of getting Aida fed properly and showing me some new tricks :), thanks!!!

1 comments:

Jacob Spradlin said...

Keep up the good work Aida! Way to go Kallison! Kim and I know that you two are going to do great for mommy and daddy!

Take care,
Jacob and Kim Spradlin
http://www.spradlins.com/