Monday, May 12, 2008

Home Again

I finally got to come home. I never thought they would let me out!!! JK it was not too bad. They sent me home with meds and bed rest. Brian anticipates that I will not follow bed rest rules without reinforcements so he called his mom to come and stay with me while he is at work. Which is probably a good thing, bc lets face it I am a little stubborn at times. But i have to remember it is not just me it is babies also. And let me tell you, even though they wanted to surprise me early. They did really well. They had great heart rates and no decelerations and were just wonderful. and after they gave me meds the contractions went away and I did not have anymore the whole time we were there. And Brian is so good. I didnt even want to go to the hospital. I kept telling him that the babies were dropping and that it was my hips that were separating and that there was no reason to call the doctor, but he had that daddy instinct and sure enough he was right. and he stayed by my side the whole time. :) he is just so good.
The doc said that i have to take the meds at least until 36 weeks which is 2 weeks away, and so that is bed rest for 2 weeks. But i must say that I think we have done really well bc most with twins have to go on bed rest a lot longer than 2 weeks. So i am very grateful that the girls are doing so well.

0 comments: