Friday, February 15, 2008

I want the world to know...

... that I think that I have the worlds greatest husband. Friends talk about the perfect man. And I am pretty sure that I found him. Brian is so good to me and I could not ask for a better person that I have chosen to spend my life with and now go on this awesome adventure of raising two beautiful girls together. I am so excited and I dont think that i could be any more in love with this man then I am at this moment in time. He is patient, and thoughtful, and always so passionate. He is always thinking about me and the girls and ways to make me and then more comfortable. He reads to the girls, turns the fan on and off multiple times to follow my hot flashes, fluffs my pillow, gets the heating pad ready, gets up extra early on a saturday to make me cinnamon rolls before I go to work. Eats chocolate with me and will get me pickles if i ask. He anticipates when I've had a bad day and has the bed ready for nap time. I could go on forever!!!!!! But I will stop now. I just wanted to share with you how great the man in my life really is. This is true love and he is my prince charming!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

aaaawwwwwww!!!!!!!!